To support the launch of world-first customised skincare solution, Bespoque, (exclusive to Terry White Chemists), PicNet has drawn on its rigorous project management and technical expertise to enable the rollout of wireless access points to more than 100 pharmacies over a six-week timeframe.
Inkjet cartridges are comprised of 95 percent water, but what’s inside the other 5 percent? If you’ve ever wondered what your $3 per milliliter buys you, it’s time to find out.
The annoyance of having to use glasses or contacts is unavoidable for many who need to interact with screens every day. But, some day in the not too distant future you won’t need to wear glasses anymore to do certain tasks.