Today, Companies are facing complex challenges accessing data in a single place due to Siloed, Disparate platforms. Our Application Integration Services seamlessly combine data from all of your sources.
All of your data, from all of your sources, all at your finger tips.
Manage and integrate all your data in the cloud or on premise, with modern integration services from PicNet
Don’t you wish someone could make all of your data, platforms, SaaS products, cloud platforms and BI together into one place? PicNet iPaaS is the answer.
Integration Services. Integration Solutions.
Are you ready to make all of your SaaS products, cloud and data sources work in concert?
Access, Integrate and Connect Your Data
Is your current solution “spaghetti”?
Many businesses implement point-to-point integrations that increase complexity and costs for support and maintenance. High maintenance code also serves to increase security risks. We call this approach ‘spaghetti-style interfacing’. ‘Spaghetti-style interfacing’ reduces the business’s ability to adapt to change.
A symphony of all your SaaS
For a robust digital transformation, application and data integration should be robust enough to support the large influx of data sources and systems and be flexible enough to support innovations ahead.
With the new generation of middleware solutions (iPaaS – Integration Platform as a Service) we create a robust and secure integration platform that allows real time and professional integration of multiple SaaS and legacy applications, based on the cloud, on premises or hybrid.
There are a lot of ways to orchestrate your data and products. Because we are product agnostic, we can give you the right solution every time.
The iPaaS Technologies
The Right Solution Every Time…
There are numerous iPaaS solutions in the marketplace, including:
- Microsoft Azure Integration Services
Some solutions are better at API management, communication protocols, data and application connectivity, data formatting, mapping, transformation, etc.
The solution of choice depends on the problem at hand, but as a general rule, PicNet Integration Platform strongly supports Azure Integration Services and after that, other platforms.
The results you need from day one, out of the box. Problem solved.
PicNet Integration, Orchestration and Master Data Platform [PIOMP]
Benefit from our considerable experience
Over time we have identified the most common tasks that most integration projects require.
From this experience, we have built the “PicNet Integration, Orchestration and Master Data Platform (PIOMP)” to address these items quickly and efficiently.
The key tasks included PIOMP can solve for you today:
- Efficient acquisition and deployment of Azure resources
- Reproducible Azure deployment
- Tools to start/stop Azure environments to reduce cost
- Tools to assist in other miscellaneous and common maintenance tasks
- Code to assist:
- Efficient development of Azure functions
- Efficient usage of Azure Service Bus
- Best practices to assist in staging entities
- Staging is the step of copying source system data in an unmodified format to the database.
- Best practices to assist in promoting entities (promoting is taking staging data and converting it into a common format that can then be saved in the master data database).
- Best practices to assist in long-running and complex workflows
- Best practices in creating a star-schema style master database that supports reporting out of the box
- Managed services
- Once the initial implementation is complete, PicNet provides ongoing maintenance, enhancements, upgrades and improvements under a longer-term Managed Services agreement.
Your systems are probably great, for the 1990’s. Doesn’t your business, team and customers deserve the best solutions?
Modern Enterprise Systems Architecture
The world has changed. Technology has changed.
Twenty-five years ago, we did not have the internet. Now, we could not live without it.
Enterprise systems used to be large, clunky, expensive, slow, fragile, difficult to maintain, upgrade and replace. However, they used to be the only viable alternative for enterprises to have business systems to improve productivity. Sophisticated vendor management especially where the global configuration was paramount.
The new way – Multiple, well integrated, SaaS solutions
As the internet became more prevalent, there has been a significant evolution significantly of new public cloud architectures, new development and database tools, new reporting and multi-tenant capabilities. Consequently, the new best-practice way to deploy enterprise systems is not one large system, but instead, several small, SaaS subscription-based, low-cost, best in class systems for each functionality required.
If integrated correctly, each system talks to each other via an iPaaS solution – Microsoft Azure Integration Services.